ISSA Inshore Skipper: 50 hours; up to 10 days; 1990 BGN
Certified Course: ISSA Inshore Skipper
ISSA standards course with internationally recognized certification after passing the exam!
The practice takes place in one of the most picturesque places in the city - Varna Bay. The standard route passes through Galata, Fichosa and the lighthouse.
- Basic parts of yacht and what are they designed for.
- Operate elementary yacht’s systems
- Fill up the water and diesel tanks
- Operate the inboard engine
- Elementary yacht equipment
- Points of sail in relation to wind
Operating sail sheets and haulyards
Line and spring handling
Operating the anchor
Handling the dinghy
Safety briefing under and on the deck
Handling yacht under Power
Yacht handling under sails
International Rules for Preventing Collisions at Sea
- Environmental friendly approach and respect to other yachtsmen.
- Basic pro-environmental rules.
- Social friendly approach at sea and in harbour.
Choose a comfortable clothing to protect yourself from the sun, sunglasses, hat, swimsuit (if you plan to swim), sunscreen, yachting gloves or sports hall, drinking water, closed shoes (without heels), raincoat if rain is raining
"Birdy" model - Beneteau Oceanis 331.
Place of the meeting - the yacht, which is located at the port of LZ yachting, Sea Station, Varna
It is advisable to come 15 minutes before the scheduled meeting time.
We accept credit cards and cash
"I had the most incredible experience! I registered myself and had no idea what to expect. Never before had I been sailing, just looking for fun. After the first day, I was not even sure I could handle it. I had to learn so many things! But on the third day we were in sync! This is not something I want to give up. I will continue with the next course, I am obsessed!"