ISSA Yacht Crew; 20 hours; up to 5 days; 1290 BGN
Certified Extended Course: ISSA Yacht Crew
Each student can, at any time (but not required) take an internationally recognized ISSA certificate (plastic) for a fee of 155 euros, only after completing the basic and extended course and successfully passing the exam.
The practice takes place in one of the most picturesque places in the city - Varna Bay. The standard route passes through Galata, Fichosa and the lighthouse.
- Basic parts of yacht and what are they designed for
- Operate elementary yacht’s systems
- Fill up the water and diesel tanks
- Operate the inboard engine
*Line and spring handling*
*Handling sail sheets and haulyards*
*Operating the anchor.*
*Operating the dinghy.*
- Keep observation of the sailing area and pass over information about the direction and distance to objects
- Lights of their own yacht in the night
- Make adequate signals in fog
- Effectively hold the helm
Choose a comfortable clothing to protect yourself from the sun, sunglasses, hat, swimsuit (if you plan to swim), sunscreen, yachting gloves or sports hall, drinking water, closed shoes (without heels), raincoat if rain is raining
"Birdy" model - Beneteau Oceanis 331.
Place of the meeting - the yacht, which is located at the port of LZ yachting, Sea Station, Varna
It is advisable to come 15 minutes before the scheduled meeting time.